Online Business

Have you ever seen the post, pictures and videos of people claiming to make money 💲💰 working at home online? I've seen many post that got me curious. I decided I'd give working online a try.

Through my researching, I've come across companies that are pure scams, cookie cutter, and the list goes on. Sure, I don't want to be scammed, I don't want cookie cutter. I want something that is legit and have a proven system. In my research, I've been learned about about online marketing, becoming an affiliate, reseller licensing and so on. The more, I read the more I realize, there is a chance to actually make this work for me. 

The only things is.....where do I start? For right now I selected a company called Digital Altitude. This company has a 14-day trial period that is advertised for just $1👍. So I decided I'll take this chance for $1. Of course, after the 14-days there is a monthly fee. The price for the fee depends on what level you choose.

I started December 16, 2016. I've been provided with training materials. I've gained access to multiple training videos, pdf files that I can download to read, study guides and audio recordings of the recorded training videos. I have also been paired up with a coach, who checks my status on how far I've gotten in the training. I've also had the pleasure of meeting my coach via Skype. 

I can say, Digital Altitude educate on how to have a successful online business. They also provide information on how to make money promoting other websites, products and services. For that alone, they get a plus in my book. Of course, they have their own products to promote and sell, how else would they stay in business? 

With Digital Altitude, you can enroll at various levels. They higher the level, the more money you earn. Many people start at the bottom level and work their way up, paying for each level as they make more money. 

One thing for sure, this is not a get rich quick scheme. Well, not without putting in some time ⌚ and work. What I've learned so far through Digital Altitude has opened my eyes to the many possibilities of working online and I intend to see what this business has to offer.

 Here goes nothing to working online! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen and Obey the Signs of Your Temple!

Want to be a Freedom-Preneur?